Halloween is just around the corner on Saturday, October 31, 2015. From the candy to the costumes, Halloween is a fun-filled time for kids and parents alike, but it can pose dangers. To help make this year’s festivity a trick-free treat, follow these simple safety tips:
1) Go trick or treating with an adult
2) Take a flashlight
3) Only visit houses with outside lights on.
4) Don’t go inside anyone’s house.
5) Wear a fun costume that doesn’t trip you.
6) If you wear a mask, make sure you can see. Better yet, paint your face instead.
7) Be careful near Jack-o-lanterns.
8) Don’t eat any candy until your parents check it.
Have a safe and spooktacular Halloween!!